Body odour is an unusual smell in the body, which is noticeable by those around you. There are different things that can cause it, but the one I will talk about is sweat. In Nigeria, we sweat a lot. I also sweat a lot. If you ask me why I am sweating, I will reply you that its good food and I will laugh over it.
I sweat in the morning, afternoon, evening and night. Another thing I notice that causes my sweating is when I am angry with my children. This builds up my emotions and raised pressure in me, to bring out the sweat in me.
I go to work in the morning, from 8am to 4pm, remember, I said I sweat a lot. That’s why the handkerchief comes in handy. Use to dab at the sweat, it will help you at this times. The important thing is to take your bath as soon as you get to the house. Don’t wait till you finish doing other things before you take your bath. Try this and see how refresh you will be. No matter the deodorant you splash on you, you will have body odour if you don’t take your bath after sweating profusely.
No comments:
Post a Comment